Regular health check ups will help in defining a person’s health condition. They will be able to find out if any issues are already existing or can arise in the future. Most of the basic health checkups in Bangalore will include common tests such as blood and urine tests for screening for diseases. By going in for check ups at regular intervals, people can improve their chance of living a long and healthy life. Many people are not aware of their existing health status. Hence, it is very important to get a health screening done at least once a year. A person’s age, gender, lifestyle, family history, and other factors also affect the frequency of going for a health check up.
Health check up in Bangalore according to age
Let us look at some of the health screenings that are appropriate according to a person’s age. Here are a few tests that are included in a master health checkup near me.
In the age group between the 20s and 30s, the master health checkup package will include
- Blood pressure
- Levels of glucose
- BMI, waist and hip measurements
- Certain cancer checks
- Eye and Dental check and cleaning
- For people who are sexually active, it is recommended to go in for Sexually Transmitted Disease screening.
- Pap smear recommended for women
For people in their 40s, a master health checkup near me should include all the tests that are given above and also a few additional tests like –
- Test for Type 2 Diabetes
- Test for Cardiovascular diseases
- Mammogram for women
- PSA for men
- Eye checks ups
In the age group between 50s and 60s, all the tests along with the following –
- Cancer screening
- Hearing impairment tests
Going for a health check up in Bangalore
Regular health exams can be really helpful in finding out about any health problems even before they begin to show. By identifying the issues early on, there is a better chance of treatment. Deciding on the health check up in Bangalore will depend on many factors.
Here are a few things you should consider before going for the health check up –
- Know the family’s medical history
- Check if any vaccinations or other screenings are due
- Make a list of any issues, doubts, and questions to ask the doctor
There are many packages for health check up in Bangalore. Going for a master health check up is recommended for ensuring early detection, diagnosis, as well as, treatment. This will result in effective management of the condition or even recovery in individuals. People above 40 years of age should go in for a screening at least once a year. Search for a Master Health Check up near me which will include an extensive check up on the functioning of all vital body parts of the individual – heart, lungs, liver, kidneys as well as detecting blood pressure, diabetes, and other parameters that could indicate an issue.
Health check up in Bangalore have the best equipment for conducting a variety of tests that will effectively and correctly give a detailed picture of the person’s health. It will enable the health specialists to interpret the condition and advise on the future action that is required to be taken for people to lead an active and healthy life.
Some of the common instructions that are to be followed for health check ups are –
- The individual should be fasting (overnight) for at least 8 to 10 hrs before going for the health check-up.
- Drinking water is allowed.
- Avoid any alcohol consumption for at least one day before the health check-up.
- Avoid meals that are fried or sugary for a minimum of 48 hrs before the health check-up.
- Pregnant women should avoid x-rays.
- Women having their periods should not go for screening and should postpone it.
Going for a regular health screening has a number of advantages which are given below-
- People will be much healthier and there is a reduction in the risk of getting any illnesses.
- Diseases can be diagnosed before they can reach a critical stage.
- Make sure that people are able to save money over a period of time.
- People are motivated to lead a healthy as well as active lifestyle.
- There is also an inspiration to adopt healthy eating and sleeping habits.
- People will know about the latest and most popular medical technology that is available in the market.
Going for health checkups in Bangalore will make people aware of certain health issues. The health check up packages tend to include a variety of comprehensive tests as well as some common health tests. Some hospitals offer customised health checkup packages to people who are looking for a full-body checkup or general health checkup services which are being provided at a reasonable cost.