The Russian language is an incredibly important language on the world stage and is one that is highly sought after. Learning this language is a highly rewarding and highly regarded skill, and will continue to be for years to come. It is a complex language with various grammatical rules. Therefore, learning improves brain function, provides better memory, and improves mental flexibility and creativity. Learning this language is a huge investment as it is one of the most influential languages that can offer you multiple career opportunities.
Some Facts About the Russian Language
Russian is the 8th most spoken language in the world with more than 260 million speakers all around the world. In addition, apart from just Russia, it has official status in Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan. It is regularly spoken in Israel, Baltics, China, Ukraine, Armenia, and even the United States. The Russian language has many similarities to other languages like Polish, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, and Czech. There are many English words of Russian origin, such as Bolshevik, cosmonaut, mammoth, pogrom, samovar, and sputnik. To further know about these facts one can, visit Russian Language Course in Greater Noida. Apart from these, given below are some of the facts about the Russian Language.
- This language comes from the old Slavic language- Modern Russian language comes from the Old East Slavic language which relates to the dialects of other East Slavs.
- It is the language of space- Russian is the official space language and learning it is a compulsory part of the Astronaut training. It is because the computer system of the ISS uses both English and Russian.
- Russian surnames vary by gender- Surnames in this language consist of a first name, a family name, and a patronymic name. In addition, the patronymic name is the father’s name plus the ending “Ovich” for a son and “Ovna” for a daughter.
- Russian nouns have genders- Unlike the English language, nouns in Russian are of three genders which are masculine, feminine, or neuter. In addition, often the gender of a noun is directly related to the gender of the thing it’s referring to.
Benefits Of Learning Russian Language
The Russian language is the most popular of all the Slavic languages, and it’s the most vital ethnic language in Europe. In addition, learning this language is highly beneficial as it provides a wide range of job opportunities and career scope. Learning it will allow you to know the real Russia by providing you with rich culture and the scientific literature of the country. Many institutes provide Russian Language Courses in Ghaziabad and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of learning the Russian.
- Higher studies opportunities in Russia- It is one of the most popular countries for scientific intelligence and high-class research studies. Moreover, the rate of Indian students in Russia is increasing each year. It is because, this country is ideal for studying subjects like Physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, and engineering.
- Lucrative business opportunities- This country is the second-largest exporter of all categories of high-tech military and civilian grade systems. In addition, it is the world’s foremost exporter of grain, natural mineral resources, and military supplies. Thus, being able to communicate in Russian allows you to seek business opportunities in the global market.
- Improving your employment opportunity- Russia is one of the most influential economies in today’s era. Many Russian MNCs are operating in India in various sectors like engineering, Science & Technology, and Oil & Gas. Being able to speak and understand this language allows you to explore your career in these MNCs.