Articlesall | Are you wondering how to save OST file as PDF document with attachments? If yes, then we will discuss the best solutions to perform this process without installing any other application. However, several users tried many solutions but till now, they don’t have any reliable and feasible solution for how to save the OST file as an Adobe PDF.
So, today we are going to discuss the two techniques in this blog to fulfill all your requirements related to the same. Nowadays nothing is impossible with modern technology techniques, Microsoft Outlook is mostly used in email client applications. That can be used for communication between one person to the world and communication between organization employees, or business purposes.
According to the users, more users want multiple email converters and migration tools available in the (online) market. So, as per users’ needs for a quick conversion process of OST to PDF and why move OST files to a PDF format with the simplest and best-automated utility process and much more file formats?
Now, let us move towards the user needs first and then move to the solution for converting OST files into Adobe PDF formats.
Why does the User Needs to Save Outlook Offline OST File as PDF Format?
Several users are saving their OST file data in a PDF format, because of some reasons. So, below we listed some main reasons why users need to do this.
- It is not a secure platform as well as Portable.
- Therefore, it is not Fast and Easy to create
- Capability to compress large-sized files.
Mostly Asked User Queries!
“Hi, I am Rocky, and we have a group of final year students, and we are working together on a project. And, I have created the thesis of the project and want to share it with the entire group. They don’t have Exchange Server or Outlook pre-installed in their system. I need to give them the report in PDF form. So, can anyone guide me to a reliable solution to easily give them the file in PDF form so that they can view, read, and open files?”
“Hello, I am a Forensic Investigator, I need to gather evidence of all the criminal cases. And, recently I got a case from one of my clients. He provided me with all the evidence in OST format. I don’t have an Exchange Server installed in my system. For creating a lot of hassle. I want to know how I can do this because I don’t have space on my laptop to install Exchange Server. So, I need to analyze all the OST file emails and submit the case report in PDF format. Please, any solution where I can access my save OST file as PDF document with attachments?”
Now, after looking at the user queries we see that users are still facing several issues to perform their tasks on time and losing their data. So, below we will discuss the manual method to fulfill all your requirements and then move towards the automated software which is recommended by the experts to easily perform the task. Let’s begin with the manual method!
How to Convert OST Email to PDF Format Manually?
The complete configuration and installation of MS Outlook along with the Exchange server are needed to have this manual process. However, to print the OST file to PDF, a Microsoft Word application is also required. When all the prerequisites are present on one PC. Let us begin with the following working steps:-
- Firstly, run the MS Outlook email program on your system and double hit on the message which you want to save into Adobe PDF Format.
- Now, tab the File >> Save As
- After that, a saving panel will pop up in front of you where you have to click on the Save as Type drop-down menu and then choose the .html option
- Save the file wherever you want your desired name and then, press the Save button
- Now, close the MS Outlook email client and then navigate towards the destination where you have to save the HTML file
- And, choose the saved HTML file, right-press, and then tab the Open with >> Word (desktop)
- It appears in the Microsoft Word application where you have to press the file >> Save As option
- Open the Save As Type drop-down menu and click on the PDF file
- Then, save this PDF file at any of your wanted locations and then, click on the Save button
- Finally, you are done with the manual process to save OST file as PDF document with attachments one email at a time. If there are more emails to be converted into PDF format, then you need to repeat the above step for the same.
Drawbacks of the Manual Solution
- There is a chance of data loss during the process.
- Therefore, it will not migrate OST emails to PDF along with attachments. So, it is not a feasible solution at all, users have to opt for some other automated software.
- Manual solutions required deep technical skills to follow and perform these steps.
- This solution will consume a lot of user time in case of a large number of emails in Outlook OST.
Note: “However, the above manual method is not capable of saving multiple OST files as PDF documents and consumes a lot of time. So, we just recommended you to go with our automated software to batch save OST files as PDF documents with attachments.”
Instant Solution to Convert OST File as a PDF Format
If you need a reliable and effective solution, the user is recommended to use the Outlook OST File to PDF Converter Tool. This utility is capable enough to save OST file as PDF document with attachments. It also enables users to migrate and print all OST emails to PDF document format at once. And, it has a simple GUI, for both technical and non-technical users who can easily handle or understand the process of how to save an OST file as a PDF without any help.
Moreover, during the conversion process, the tool keeps all the email elements, formatting, elements, and attachments without data loss. It is also workable on versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS including the latest 10.
Now, below we are going to perform the working steps of the tool to complete the process of saving multiple OST files into Adobe PDF format hassle-free.
Working Process of the Tool
To perform this automated software user needs to perform the below-working steps in an easy & quick manner without losing any data. So, follow the below working for the same:-
- Launch and run the tool on your Windows machine & “Add OST File”.
- Now, click on OST File Scan Options: “Quick and Advance”
- Preview OST File Data for Selective Conversion
- Finally, Export Options: PDF, Mail Filter, Naming Conversion.
I hope you get your answer after performing manual as well as automated solutions to save OST files as PDF documents along with attachments. So, use the suggested automated software for an easy & simple user-friendly interface risk-free.
There are two methods in the above article, to save OST file as PDF document with attachments. Using these methods users can easily complete their process on time without facing any trouble. But, if the user uses the manual method then, it is not possible to convert multiple OST files into an Adobe PDF format. Because, to perform this method, it is necessary to have technical knowledge. But, you don’t need to worry. We suggest an expert-recommended automated software for an easy & quick solution for saving multiple OST files into PDF format risk-free. Now, it’s up to you which one is better for your problems. Read the above article for the same.