Dubai is no doubt a fabulous place to spend your vacation. Once I went to Dubai on my vacation, I remember visiting all the great and magnificent places there.
From beaches to deserts and huge tombs, buildings to parks. I spent a few days in Burj Al Arab as it was my dream to spend a few days of my life in luxury. Sounds weird, but yes, that’s true. Today I have decided to talk about Dubai, which is a mind-blowing place and the focus area. It’s a desert which is miles long but a worth visiting place.
The city of Dubai is within a desert, and a Dubai desert safari is an enthralling, eye-catching experience that brings you face-to-face with the culture of the Middle East and the thrill of a desert adventure. It’s not only the nightlife or the skyrocketing architecture that keeps tourists returning to Dubai but also the desert safari.
The desert offers many activities. The golden beauty of the desert is a beautiful sight to behold. There is nothing quite like visiting the desert to enjoy the natural beauty of the golden dunes and to see things you have never seen before. How does it excite you? It’s a lot of fun to go on a Dubai desert safari.
Points to Focus
- The first point is that you have to do loads of research like hiring the tourist company, the place to stay in Dubai, which hotel you would love to stay in, and how to manage your expenses.
- The next point to focus on is your dressing and the way you define your closet. There is no dress code in Dubai or in a desert, But you have to care for your comfort level. In the morning go for light clothes and in the evenings desert sare chill so go for a bit warm clothes.
- Make sure you have a vast budget to spend on the vacation. Dubai is an expensive city worth visiting, so you need more money.
- Bring your camera to capture the essential spots and, sunsets, sunrise in the desert. You can wear traditional Arabian clothes to take pictures.
- Check your transportation conditions whether the company offers to pick and drop or not. So, make sure about his factor.
- Visiting a place requires following the rules and regulations. A Dubai desert safari is only open to tourists older than 10.
- The right physical condition is needed for a desert safari since you will need to walk, run, or climb up a few kilometers carrying camping equipment, food, etc. Talk to your doctor if you have any concerns.
- Dubai desert safari offers a variety of activities, including dune bashing, quad racing, sandboarding, camel riding, horseback riding, and more. So, you should make sure you enjoy all of them.
The Thrilling Rides
Among the fun activities that you can enjoy on a desert safari are:
- Dune bashing:
You will experience crazy driving in luxury SUVs. As if a tornado were sweeping through the dunes, drivers smash them with high and low speeds. Safety gear is on board, and when they clear the dunes, the tires are lowered.
- Horse Riding:
Additionally, horses can also be found in the desert; if you wish, you can pay a small fee and ride in the desert of Dubai.
- Hot Air Ballooning:
Taking a hot air balloon ride in Dubai’s desert is a luxurious experience. Hot air balloons consist of a bag containing heated air, called an envelope. Due to its lower density than the colder air outside, heated air is buoyant.
- Quad Biking:
ATVs are used for this off-road adventure. The journey will be your own, and the company provides safety equipment.
- Camel Riding:
You will also ride on the hump of the camel during the desert safari, which is rough and rolling, with the added bonus that the camel will turn around and smile at you periodically.
- Sand Boarding:
Now you can test your balancing skills on the board over the dunes. You will have safety straps attached to your feet while you do so.
Dubai Desert Safari is s worth visiting, a place you should focus on in your vacation. Book your tickets now and become a part of this great adventure.
Feel free to visit: https://www.sunsetdesertsafari.com/