Are you ready to live stream on TikTok? You’re in the right location!
Making your presence known on TikTok is an excellent way to boost buymalaysianfollowers engagement and connect with new people using the application.
If it’s via BTS videos, Q&As, or even promoting products, Lives’ opportunities are limitless.
Below, we’ll break down all you’ll need to know before you start your live broadcast on TikTok:
Table of Contents
- Learn How To Go Live On TikTok (Step-by-step)
- How Do You Need Followers for TikTok Live?
- 10 Best Tips for Going Live on TikTok
How to go live on TikTok A Step-by-Step Guide
It’s now time to begin broadcasting! To begin take these easy steps:
To log into TikTok LIVE, open the application and then click on the “+” camera icon.
Then, click then the “LIVE” option from the navigation bar that is located at the bottom of the screen.
Select an image, and compose a caption to your show (you may change it at any time).
Then next, click “Go LIVE”. Your followers will receive a notification of you going live!
To quit this live broadcast, simply press”X” to stop the stream “X” at the top-left corner of the screen to end the recording.
TIP: Once live, you can turn the camera, apply effects or filter comments, and even include moderators (up to 20).
Did you know You can now schedule and plan your TikTok videos in advance using Later? Start today.
How many Followers Do You Need to Live-stream on TikTok?
In terms of accessing the TikTok Live option, however, all can participate.
To participate in the live format TikTok must meet two conditions:
- Creators and brands must be older than 16 years old.
- The account must have at least 1,000 followers.
Additionally, for creators who are over 18 you are able to earn gift points when being life – you read that correctly!
TikTok’s gifting function lets your followers help you out by sending digital gifts (which are exchangeable for money) while the creator hosts live videos.
So what are you wasting time doing? Change up your routine with content and play around with live streaming on TikTok live streaming!
10 Best Tips for Going Live on TikTok
To make the content you post shine, TikTok has provided guidelines to keep in mind when creating your Live strategy
- Timeslot: Live during times when your audience is the more active and engaged with the app. The best chance to get the For You on TikTok’s For You Page is by streaming live when people are active and scrolling.
- The duration of live sessions are only 60 minutes long, but TikTok suggests a sweet spot that is 30 mins.
- Keep active by posting an image ahead of your Livestream. This way, if someone views your video during your live stream, a specific icon will be displayed that allows users directly access your stream and win.
- Lighting: The right lighting will make an insignificant but important difference to how your videos look. When creating your Live video, you should film in a bright area that has natural light or think about using the ring light.
- Sound: Reduce background noise to an absolute minimal. Be sure that you broadcast in a quiet area to ensure that users are able to hear your broadcast without distractions.
- Internet connections: A reliable Internet connection is crucial for hosting a stream that is successful. Make sure you have the best connection and ensure that you check before you go live!
- Camera angle: Any movement could result in shaking (and dizzy) stream , so you need to choose a stable position for your camera or phone and secure it throughout the duration of your broadcast.
- Make a plan: Although you don’t require the use of a script, it’s essential to have a strategy to your livestream to keep your focus. You might consider cue cards, or creating a list of points for discussion to help you stay on the right course.
- Engage your followers Engage your followers: The best thing about the Buy Instagram Followers Malaysia live chat feature on TikTok Live is that you can interact with your followers live. Be sure to keep an eye on the chat room and respond to questions, comments or requests to truly connect with your users.
- Moderate your Livestream: Creators have the option of filtering comments, block viewers from commenting, or remove viewers from their livestreams when they choose to do so.