If you’re moving an office shifting packers and movers, you can expect that it will be a huge undertaking with plenty of stress and effort on your part and even more on the part of the office movers and packers who are helping you out. In order to lessen your burden, though, it’s important that you take steps to ensure that your office move goes as smoothly as possible. This article will tell you everything you need to know in order to have a stress-free office move with packers and movers.
Planning an Office Move
Moving an office is no easy task. But, it doesn’t have to be as stressful as you might think. Follow these steps and you should be able to complete your move without any headaches:
1) Start packing up early. This will give you time for the inevitable mistakes or oversights that will come up when packing your desk. Plus, this way, you won’t need to spend all day trying to pack everything up at the last minute.
2) Make a list of what needs to go where ahead of time so you don’t forget anything on your way out. 3) Label everything so it is easier for the movers on moving day.
Packing Tips for an Office Move
Start by deciding on what items you want to keep in the office. Then, pack up all of the office equipment that needs to be moved, such as computers, printers, desks, chairs, etc. Once you have packed up everything that needs to go with you into boxes or crates take inventory of everything. You don’t want any items left behind. Once all of your office equipment is packed it’s time to move the furniture out of the way so movers can get in and start loading things onto their trucks or vans. Do not attempt doing this yourself because it could result in an injury or damage something you’re moving out of your space.
Once everything is loaded onto the moving truck, movers will secure everything for transport. Then, you can start unpacking your office in its new location. You’ll want to start arranging things into their appropriate spots as soon as possible so you can get back up and running as quickly as possible. However, do not try moving any furniture yourself because it could result in damage or injury from falling over or breaking of pieces. It’s best if you hire professional movers because they are trained to handle items safely while moving them out of their original place of residence. When dealing with professionals that offer office moving services, you don’t have anything to worry about because all of your belongings are in good hands at all times!
It can take some time to have an office relocated completely from one place to another, but if you follow these packing tips then it should go pretty smoothly!
Hiring Professional Packers and Movers
Moving an office is one of the most stressful moves that you can do. You have to deal with all of the furniture, computers, paperwork, and other items. And if you’re moving cross country or internationally, the stakes are even higher.
For many people, hiring professional packers and movers can take some of the stress out of this process. Hiring professionals will come in to your office with all the necessary supplies for packing up all your belongings securely. They will load everything into their trucks and then deliver them safely at your new destination by the time you arrive there.
Just about any packers and movers company will give you an estimate over the phone. Make sure that you get multiple quotes so that you can compare prices between different companies. You may also want to consider asking friends or co-workers for recommendations on which companies they’ve used in their office moves, or even just check reviews online. This way, when it comes time to hire professional packers and movers, you’ll have a better idea of what kind of quality you can expect from your potential provider.
Unpacking After an Office Move
If you’re moving into your new office space for the first time, it can be daunting to know where all of your furniture should go. With this in mind, here are four great ways to prepare for your move:
1) Start packing up your old office at least two weeks before the scheduled moving day. This will give you ample time to pack everything up without feeling rushed or overwhelmed. It also helps ensure that there are no major surprises when it comes time for the movers to come by and pick everything up from your current location.
2) Next, be sure to label all of your boxes clearly. This includes labeling them fragile if necessary and writing down what’s in each box for easy reference. It may seem like overkill at first, but it will certainly make unpacking go more smoothly once you get into your new space. There’s nothing worse than finding yourself unsure of what goes where because you didn’t take proper care labeling boxes before they left your old office space.
Settling Into the New Office
The move is always the easy part. It’s what comes after that can be stressful. Figuring out how to get from Point A to Point B, how much packing materials you’ll need, and where your new office furniture will go are all questions that arise during a move. To make things easier, we’ve put together this guide on how to have a stress-free office move with packers and movers.
1) Establish the logistics before hiring any professionals. -Figure out who is going where, if there’s anything you need them to do before they leave or after they arrive at their new location, etcetera.
2) Establish what you need before packing up your belongings. -Figure out how much furniture will fit into your new office space and which items you can take in multiple trips.
Packers & Movers – Second Paragraph: 4) Set up time slots for coworkers going in multiple directions. -It is always better to have people leaving at similar times, especially if they’re taking different routes.