The practice of yoga is very useful to keep the body healthy and fit. Yoga is a proven and scientific method of exercise, whose regular practice gives you many benefits. The popularity of yoga has been increasing rapidly in the last few years. Throughout the country as well as around the world, yoga is becoming increasingly popular. Regular practice of yoga is very beneficial to keep both body and mind healthy. Yoga has been practiced by sages since ancient times. There is a form of yogasana which is known as Iyengar Yoga. This yogasana is considered easier than normal yogasana and its practice also provides many benefits. Let us know in detail about Iyengar Yogas.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 300 Hour Yoga teacher Training.
What is Iyengar Yoga?
Iyengar Yoga was composed by late yoga guru B.K.S. Iyengar did it. He invented this mode of yoga after much research. Iyengar yoga is a yoga based on aspects of Ashtanga yogasana which has many benefits of regular practice. In this yoga mode, it is very important to take care of its posture while doing pranayama and Yoga Asana. Yoga guru Iyengar resorted to all kinds of things to practice yogasanas, which makes the practice of yogasanas easy. Apart from this, practicing yoga in the right way works to keep the body and mind under control. Yoga sage Iyengar believed that practicing yogasanas in the right way keeps the body healthy and along with it increases the ability to fight diseases. There are 200 yogasanas and 14 pranayama in Iyengar yoga, which keep getting difficult according to the sequence.
It was composed by the late yoga guru B.K.S. Iyengar. Iyengar. You do not need much skill to practice this. Iyengar yoga is practiced with the help of a variety of things, due to which its practice becomes more easy. The benefits of practicing Iyengar yoga are as follows.
- You do not need much skill to practice Iyengar Yoga. This asana is practiced with the help of many types of equipment, due to which it can be easily done by every person.
- Iyengar yoga is practiced for a longer time than other yogasanas, due to which the body gets the benefit of these yogasanas completely. The practice of this yoga is very beneficial to make the body more flexible and strong.
- This yoga is practiced with the help of blocks, belts, ropes, wood etc. Hence its practice is considered more beneficial for the body.
- In the practice of Yoga, the asanas are practiced in the correct sequence and are directly related to the parts of the body. That is why yoga is considered very beneficial.
- Regular practice of Iyengar yogas is considered beneficial for improving physical and mental health.
- Beneficial in reducing postural/structural problems.
- The practice of yoga is very beneficial for increasing focus and concentration.
How to practice:
These asanas based on Ashtanga Yoga were discovered by yogas guru BKS Iyengar to teach people in an easy way. Yogas sage Iyengar has paid more attention to postures and postures for the practice of yogasanas. Meticulous attention has been paid to how you bend, stand or sit while practicing this yoga asana. To practice Iyengar Yoga, it is very important to learn it from an expert. You cannot practice this yoga properly without the help of an expert.
Yoga infuses new energy in life by making the immune system strong. Yogasana keeps the body strong and flexible, as well as relieves stress, which is very important for everyday life. Yogasanas and postures keep both body and mind active.