As a way to make money, NFT games have become more popular in the Game-Fi world. With play-to-earn models, you can even get tokens when you sell your in-game NFTs to other players and collectors. There are many ways to get tokens or find them in an NFT game.
The tokens can then be traded on online exchanges for other cryptocurrencies or turned into them. Innovative economic features of Blockchain are used by NFT games to make money-making models that are good for both players and developers. Ethereum and Binance smart chain are two of the most well-known NFT games. Also, other blockchain networks, like Solana, Polygon, Tron, and so on, have been used to make NFT games for e.g blockchain game development company.
With this information, let’s look at some of the best blockchain networks for making NFT games.
Well-known Blockchain Networks
Here are some of the best blockchain networks to think about when making NFT games.
Ethereum is the best-known and most widely used blockchain network for making NFT games.
Popular NFT games like CryptoKtties, Cryptospells, Axie Infinity, CryptoPunks, and Decentraland all use the Ethereum blockchain network.
On Ethereum virtual machine (EVM), it is very easy and simple to build NFTs.
ERC-721 and ERC-155 are two widely used NFT token standards that make it easy to develop and make it possible for different types of tokens to work together.
Using the Ethereum blockchain network to build an NFT game quickly, with permissioned networks, data coordination, private transactions, decentralization, encryption, and hundreds of nodes are some of the benefits.
Here are some NFT gaming projects that use the Ethereum blockchain:
- Axie for all time
- NFT worlds
Smart Chain Binance
- The Binance smart chain (BSC), which works with the Ethereum virtual machine, is a blockchain that can run smart contracts and decentralized apps.
- The BSC will make Ethereum compatible, which means it will be able to work with other systems. BSC is used for several NFT gaming projects, such as Battle pets, CryptoBlades, MOBOX, and others.
- When making NFT games with BSC, there are benefits like faster adoption, cheaper transactions, easy token migration, compatibility with EVM, rich and growing ecosystems, smart contracts that can’t be changed, cross-chain mechanisms, and so on.
People think that some of the best NFT gaming projects on BSC(Binance smart chain) are:-
- Thetan Arena
- X The Olympics
- TRON is an open-source blockchain platform made to run decentralized applications. It has simple tools for building and hosting decentralized applications and content that users can share without the help of third parties.
- TRON NFT game development has caught the attention of many business owners and cryptopreneurs because of its unique approach and unique services.
- The TRON blockchain is important for making NFT games because of its high transaction speed, high scalability, EVM compatibility, high-performance storage, creator empowerment, transactions as proof of stake, multi-language extension, and ability to grow and be more reliable.
On the TRON blockchain, some of the most popular NFT gaming projects are:-
- Cute blockchain
- Chainz Arena
Solana is the world’s fastest and most decentralized blockchain platform. It is also the cryptocurrency space’s fastest-growing ecosystem, with thousands of active projects like NFTs, DeFi, Web3, and others.
It has gotten a great reputation recently for having the potential to help the NFT sector more than Ethereum.
The network as a whole is very promising because it has a strong support system from FTX and an impressive ecosystem of decentralized apps.
When making NFT games, some of the benefits of the Solana blockchain are tower consensus, the proof of stake consensus system, sea level, high speed, low cost, and the ability to grow.
On the Solana blockchain, some of the best NFT games are:-
- Star Atlas
- Space Falcon
- DeFi land
- Cryo war
Polygon is a blockchain network that combines protocol and architecture and works with Ethereum.
Putting together scalable solutions for Ethereum to help an Ethereum ecosystem with many chains.
It is a multi-chain system that combines the best parts of Ethereum and sovereign blockchains.
Similar to Polkadot, Cosmos, and Avalanche, this multi-chain method has high gas costs, low performance, and uncompromised security.
Using Polygon blockchain networks to make NFT games has many benefits, such as interaction, user experience, high customization, high-end security, a rich Ethereum experience, low transaction fees, and so on.
Some of the best NFT gaming projects on the polygon blockchain are
- Zed run
- The playground
Blockchain networks are a big part of how NFT games are made. People want to start making money in their favorite NFT games as soon as possible. The market decides who wins and is always ready to take advantage of any chance to make money. As blockchain networks grow, players will be able to access games that are easier to use, better for mobile, have better graphics, and have more interesting stories.
So, there will be a flood of new titles on the market in the coming years:
If you need help choosing a blockchain network for developing NFT games or want to make your own NFT gaming platform from scratch, you’re in the right place.
Gaming has gone from being a side hobby for geeks to a multi-million dollar business. From physically attaching a game disc to an MMORPG, gaming has come a long way (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game). This uprising will happen. This blog post will go into more detail about how Blockchain and game development goes hand in hand.
How did the gaming business come to be?
With vloggers and live streams of games, the gaming industry has become a very different place. In professional games, it has become more like a battle on the field. This change is happening faster now because of the blockchain, which lets game designers bring their ideas to the table in a legitimate way.
There is With time the a growing belief that blockchain will destroy the gaming industry, but the truth is that blockchain is already causing problems for the gaming industry.
GameFi is a company that makes games
In the last few years, GameFi has become one of the most popular and interesting gaming platforms out there. GameFi is a hub for the whole gaming industry. It is a place where game studios, players, traders, and investors can all meet in one place. Most of the popular games that you can play to earn money are on the BSC and polygon networks.
GameFi will tell the gaming community about these possible blockchain games. Did you know, that gameFi is the first online market to let you trade NFTs and in-game items with other games? With GameFi platform lets people use the Play-to-earn model to make money by playing video games. It promotes an open economy in which players are paid with game tokens and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
GameFi Development’s Good Points:
Through GameFi, everyone who wants to be a part of the thriving gaming market can get the most resources. Here are some things about GameFi development:
- Players who own guild tokens use scholarships and other creative ways to pay for their games.
- Game aggregators let users access games and gaming assets on any blockchain through a single dashboard.
- In the auction house, players can bid on rare and expensive items in a fair and unbiased way.
- Game market: An NFT market with multiple chains that only sells items for blockchain games
Choose Experts If You Need Services for Game Development
If you’re looking for a company that makes NFT games, is a top choice. It has a lot of experience making NFT gaming platforms for blockchain networks like Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, BSC, and more. At the moment, we focus on specializing in high-level services and solutions for developing NFT games based on blockchain.