WHY ARE INSTAGRAM STORY VIEWS NOT SHOWING 2022?
Complaints are flooding Twitter today as Instagram users report issues with Story views.
The problem seems to have begun on the 3rd of January (January 3rd) and has affected users from all over the world.
What’s the issue? Do you have a solution to get it fixed? We’ve got the information.
INSTAGRAM USERS REPORT STORY VIEWS GLITCH
A plethora of Instagram members has been using Twitter to complain that their Instagram Stories aren’t working correctly.
Stories seem to be posted in a normal fashion, but after they have been uploaded, they display zero views.
The issue affects both iPhone as well as Android users, who are not able to view the many viewers the Stories were viewed.
If they visit the Story views page, users get the screen blank and black.
But, some are saying that their Stories are receiving replies, which means they’re clearly being viewed as normal.
COMPLAINTS FLOOD TWITTER
The frustration is increasing on Twitter as users demand answers.
One user posted: “I can’t see the views on my Instagram story and it’s driving me crazy.”
“So do you think Instagram going to let me know who is viewing my story or do I have to believe that it’s zero and that everybody dislikes me? ?” said another.
A third party said: “Something’s wrong with IG? My story views aren’t visible in any way.”
“This Instagram bug where story views aren’t visible is annoying,” said yet another.
HOW TO FIX YOUR APP
As of the writing time of this article, Instagram isn’t yet addressing this issue. Stories glitch.
It appears that Instagram Story views are not showing because of an issue with the technology.
Instagram is likely already trying to resolve the problem But here are some suggestions to help you fix your app in the meantime. Their story view count still remains zero even after many of their followers have seen it.
However, people have claimed that their Stories always get replies, which means their followers watch what they post in their Story.
Both Android and iPhone users are reporting this Instagram problem with the story views. At other times, if any user is clicking on the views option, they will only get a white page.
So, if you are having similar problems, then follow the steps given below to fix Instagram story views not showing up on your Android and iOS devices:
- 1. Restart your Phone: First of all, you should try to restart your Android or iPhone and see if that solves the issue. If this doesn’t work, then turn off the phone for a couple of minutes and then turn it on again and see if that solves the problem.
- 2. Delete your Instagram app: You can try to delete the Instagram app on your Android or iOS device. After that redownload it again from the Google Play Store or App Store. This issue might be happening due to outdated app versions, so installing the latest version of the app should fix this issue.
- 3. Log out of the Instagram app and log back in: There were some users who reported that logging out of Instagram and logging back in again solved this issue for them. If this doesn’t work then try the next solution below.
- 4. Reopen the Instagram app: You can also try to relaunch the Instagram app to solve the story views not showing issue on Instagram. If you are on iPhone, then you can easily do this by swiping up on your homepage.
- 5. Contact Instagram Support: If none of the above solutions worked for you, then your last bet is to contact their support team. Here’s a tutorial on how to contact Instagram support.
And that’s everything you need to know about how to fix Instagram story views not showing. In the meantime, do not forget to check out our other guides on how to post on Instagram from a PC or Mac, and how to fix Instagram Stories not working.