The QuickBooks accounting software is the first choice of every business owner who wants to maintain their finances well. However, long-time users often come across various kinds of errors in the software. Bank feeds automatically update the latest bank transactions in the software. They do so when the user links the bank and credit card account. But recently, the complaint about QuickBooks bank feeds not working 2022 has increased. In this problem, the QB account doesn’t get updated automatically with the latest transactions. In this article, you’ll find common causes and fixes for this issue.
Reasons for QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working 2022
The bank feed error can arise due to plenty of reasons. Some of the most significant ones are as follows:
- Retrieving of transactions older than three months.
- There’s a problem with your bank.
- Your version of internet explorer is not supported.
- You have an obsolete QuickBooks version.
- Syncing problems between QuickBooks and your bank account.
Corrective Actions for QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working 2022
There are various techniques to get rid of this problem. Implement the following measures whenever your QuicKBooks bank feeds stop working.
Clear cache files
Before clearing cache files, ensure that there aren’t any alerts in your bank account. Then follow these steps.
- Navigate to your bank website.
- Now sign in using your username and password.
- Navigate to ‘Transactions.’
- Check that there aren’t any pending alert notifications. If there are, act as they are saying.
- Log out of the bank account.
- Open your web browser and find the history and cache files.
- Delete all history and cache.
- Open the bank feeds in QB. It won’t create any problems.
Launch QuickBooks in the Incognito window.
You may find the bank feeds not working 2022 in QB because of a problem with your web browser. Switch over to an alternate browser to prevent this problem.
- If you use the Safari browser, tap ‘File.’ Now, click the ‘New Private’ window.
- If you use the Chrome browser, tap ‘File.’ Then, navigate to the ‘New Incognito’ window.
- Try signing into your account. Most probably, you’ll find your bank feed updating.
Update the bank sign-in details.
Many users change the password of their bank account. However, they forget to update it in their QuickBooks account. It can prevent QuickBooks bank feeds from working. You can update the bank sign-in details by following these steps.
- Open QuickBooks on your system.
- Go to the ‘Banking’ section, and tap it.
- Choose the affected bank account.
- Tap ‘Edit’ beside the bank account.
- Tap ‘Edit Sign-in Info.’
- Update the username and password of your bank account.
- Now, tap ‘Update Sign-in Info.’
- You’ll view a pop-up that says, ‘Credentials have been updated.’
- Tap ‘I Am Done.’
All these fixes will be very useful whenever you find QuickBooks bank feeds not working 2022 issue. These techniques are easy to implement. However, if you still find the issue unresolved, it’s best to contact a professional QuickBooks support and service. The experts are available to help you 24/7.
Read More: How Do I Contact QuickBooks For Mac Support