As technology continues to evolve, a lot of work is now being done in one place. Similarly, students studying, shopkeepers and people with desk jobs have to work sitting in one place throughout the day. Due to work pressure, there is neither time to think about fitness nor time to go to gym and exercise. In such a situation, it has been seen that after a short time these people start having back pain, back pain, shoulder pain or elbow and finger pain. The reason for this is that you are mentally active but physically inactive. To stay fit, it is very important for your body to do some hard work or exercise. If you do not get much time from your work, then you can take out 10 minutes of time at home or office and do some easy yoga asanas, so that you can avoid these problems in the body. Apart from this, these yoga asanas will also keep you physically fit & healthy.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join an Online Yoga Teacher Training Course.
1. Hastottanasana (Hand over)
- You can do Hastottanasana anywhere and anytime.
- To do this, first stand straight and raise your hands up towards the sky.
- Ah, by joining the toes of both the hands, raise the heels and pull the hands upwards.
- After this, keep the ankles on the ground.
- Now while lifting the hands up, stretch to the right side by rotating as per the capacity.
- Then in the same way stretch the left side as per capacity.
- Do this 2-3 times at an interval of every 3 hours, then you will never have back and back problems.
2. Supt Pawanmuktasana Yoga
- Lie down straight on the mat. Bend the legs from your knees and bring them close to your chest.
- Wrap your arms around your legs, if you want, you can also close your eyes.
- Take a deep breath, stay in this posture for 1 minute.
- Now exhale and raise your head so that your nose touches the knees. Stay in this posture for 5 seconds. Now you can take your head back while breathing. Repeat this 5 times.
- The abdominal, small and large intestine, liver, pancreas, gall bladder and pelvic muscles are automatically massaged by this asana.
3. Padasanchalanasana Yoga
- This asana is very effective in the treatment of obesity. Its practice strengthens the back, hips, legs, lips, abdomen and pelvis.
- Take a mat and lie down straight on it. The palms should be facing down. Breathe normally and move both your legs in the air as if riding a bicycle while lying down. Do 10-12 rounds of this.
- Now come to Shavasana, that is, lie down and breathe slowly for two minutes.
- Now walk the legs in the opposite direction. Do 10-12 rounds of this.
4. Do stretching
- Place the opposite leg on top of the straight leg and lean forward, then feel where the stretch is coming. Then come back to that state. Then do this asana from the other side also.
- Now grab your fingers together and move them up and keep them pulled. Keep breathing and come back. Then take your opposite hand up and lean on the other side, do the same with the other side.
- Take the opposite foot forward, then try to hold the toes of the feet with the hand. If you can’t hold it, then grab the leg. Then come back. Do the same from the other side as well.
Don’t sit for hours
Even if there is work to sit in the office, do not sit on the chair for hours in one place, but keep walking in between. After every one-and-a-half hours, get up from your chair and stretch the body a little by walking 20 steps and then sit down. Carry your own luggage or take a walk in your cabin during lunchtime. Anyway, take out 15-20 minutes for yourself in which you can walk, so that the body gets exercised.