We have found the best builds that can help you play in a style that is comparable to that of all-time greats such as Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Allen Iverson. If you are a fan of any of these players, check out our findings!
In order to create the most effective shooting guard build in NBA 2K22, you will need to familiarize yourself with the necessary physical profiles, attributes, and badges. In addition, you have the option to make some minor adjustments to them in order to put your own spin on the position.
Characteristics of the Body
When designing the physical profile of your player, the vertical jump and agility should be at the top of your list of priorities. It is preferable to have the ability to move more quickly on the court, despite the fact that strength is necessary for playing good defense. When comparing agility and vertical, agility is the more important of the two. Because your player focuses more on shooting than finishing, NBA 2K22 MT Buy makes more sense for him to have more speed and acceleration than vertical movement.
When comes to determining your potential, there are a number of qualities that you will need to develop to their fullest. And some of them can be left alone without further action. You should max out your driving layup, driving dunk, mid-range shot, three-point shot, free throw, and ball handle offensive attributes. Other offensive attributes you should focus on improving include pass accuracy and ball handle. Raise the post fade to approximately 54 just so your character will have 23 additional potential shooting badge upgrades.
On the other hand, the defensive abilities that should be emphasized are lateral quickness, interior defense, perimeter defense, defensive rebounding, stealing, and blocking shots. After you have completed all of the steps in the previous section, you will have slightly fewer than 30 points to spend on upgrading attributes. If you want your character to have a better finish inside the paint, all you have to do is assign the remaining points to the close shot skill.
The attribute bonus or penalty How to buy mt on NBA 2k22 results from changing the height from the default setting of 6 feet 5 inches to a higher or lower value has both positive and negative aspects. It is strongly recommended that you refrain from making any further changes to Where to buy mt 2k22 in order to avoid making any significant improvements to relevant attributes. Regarding the weight, you should put Cheap MT 2K22 to exactly 178 pounds. Any point higher than that will result in a lower acceleration for your player. On the other hand, lowering nba2k22 mt even further will result in a reduction in the interior defense while providing no additional boost to the agility. Last but not least, with regard to the wingspan, I propose reducing buy NBA 2K22 PS5 MT to 80.6 inches so as to provide an increase in strength as well as a boost in shooting attributes.
Nevertheless, out of the three takeovers, the Lockdown Defender takeover is the most effective for a variety of reasons. It would be foolish to pass up the chance to shut down even the most talented offensive players at this point in the game. You may also be able to record more defensive stats, such as steals and blocks, thanks to this ability.
Because your player archetype is a sharpshooter, you will undoubtedly require badges that will allow your character to shoot even while being confronted by defenders or that will create space between them and themselves.
During the finishing class, you are only going to be eligible for one badge upgrade at the most. There are a few different options for the sound, but the Fearless Finisher is the one that I recommend you unlock first. Even if opposing players body up your player inside the paint, the badge can still help you convert opportunities to score.
- Fearless Finisher – Improves the player’s ability to continue finishing dunks and layups despite taking contact from other players. Additionally lessens the amount of energy that is wasted when attempting layups with contact.
As was mentioned earlier, you will require shooting badges such as Blinders, Deadeye, and Mismatch Expert in order for your player to have the ability to shoot over their opponents. You will eventually get more than 20 potential badge upgrade points if you complete requirements in this category, which is a blessing.
Be sure to also give some points to the Volume Shooter ability in order to lessen the risk of the penalty that can be incurred as a result of attempting an excessive number of shots.
- Blinders: Jump shots taken by a player while a defender is closing in on them in their peripheral vision will result in a lower score
- Corner Specialist: Long-range shots taken along the baseline, whether they are taken off the dribble or off a catch, receive a boost from the Corner Specialist
- Difficult Shots — Jumpers with a high degree of difficulty, such as hop steps, spins, stepbacks, and pull-ups, get a shot percentage boost when taken from mid-range
- Mismatch Expert – After forcing the switch, the player will have a better chance of scoring when shooting over a defender who is taller than them
- Rhythm Shooter – This move improves your chances of making a shot after you have evaluated your opponent through the use of dribbling moves
However, there are some badges that are just too good to pass up, and as a result, the more prudent choice is to use the points on at least five different badges. The badges that are listed here will assist you in dominating opponents whether you are playing in an open court or a half-court setting.
- Ankle Breaker – When the defender bites the wrong way while performing stepbacks and other specific dribbling moves, they are more likely to stumble or fall
- Handles for Days – When the player performs consecutive dribble moves, they will take less of a hit to their energy level. This will allow the player to chain together combos more quickly and for longer periods of time
The first three badges that you should consider upgrading are Ankle Braces, Tireless Defender, and Clamps, in that order. Because of this, increasing the amount of effort you put into defense will not have a significant impact on the amount of energy you have available, and you will be better able to maintain position in front of ballhandlers.
Through the use of Ball Stripper, Interceptor, and Pick Pocket, you can improve your player’s ability to steal the ball from their opponents. You can also unlock Off-ball Pest and Pick Dodger when playing defense due to the fact that you may have to navigate through traffic in order to harass the shooters of the opposing team.
- Ball Stripper – This improves your chances of successfully stealing the ball from an opponent who is attempting a layup or dunk by allowing you to steal the ball more easily when you strip them of the ball
- Clamps: This allows the player to perform quicker cut-off moves and increases their chances of success when bumping or hip riding the ball handler
- Interceptor: A significant increase in the number of successfully tipped or intercepted passes occurs after using this ability
- Pick Dodger: While playing defense, this ability makes easier for the player to move through and around obstacles such as screens
- Pick Pocket increases the chances of stealing the ball and decreases the chances of committing a foul while attempting to take the ball away from the player who has possession of it
A Few Parting Thoughts
If you do everything that I have outlined for you, you will end up with the two-way sharpshooter, which is the best build for a shooting guard in NBA 2K22. After you have finished configuring your player, make sure to check out the MyCareer tutorial on how to advance to the starting lineup. You will have more opportunities to guide the team to victory after victory if you are given the opportunity to play in the starting lineup.